INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
You provide us information directly or indirectly when using our Ping Product Portfolio. We receive information about you on following events:
When you create or update your Ping account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information.
When you provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite makers, special maker requests, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the Ping Product Portfolio (“Your Content”).
When you use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
When you correspond with Ping for customer support;
When you participate in the interactive services offered by the Ping Product Portfolio such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
When you enable features that require Ping's access to your address book or calendar;
When you report problems for troubleshooting.
When you sign up to use our Services as a maker or a partner, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your Ping account;
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
To administer and enhance the security of our Ping Product Portfolio and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries
To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
* With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
* With Makers: While you place any order through the Ping Product Portfolio, your information is provided to us and to the makers with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online order processing, we provide your information to that maker in a similar manner as if you had placed the order directly with the maker. If you provide a mobile phone number, Ping may send you text messages regarding the order’s status.
* With Academic Partners: We may share your information with our academic partners for the purpose of carrying out academic research.
* With Other Users: If you are a maker or partner, we may share your name, phone number and or pictures (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
* For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
* Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
* Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
* Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
* For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the details provided below:
Pingthis Pvt. Ltd.
EB1803, Salarpuria Greenage, Bommannahalli, Bengaluru, KA, 560068, India